Monday 6 July 2009

Bus Later than normal

A bus in hampshire was later than normal, local press reported yesterday. Eye witnesses noticed that certain office workers and students had been waiting for about 3 years at the bus stop.

"The bus isn't normally this late" said emulus Schroeder, university student. "I think I may have missed registration". Gulup Smith said "my boss has been very understanding. He was happy to buy me some time, but after 4 days my phone was dead so I have not been able to speak with him since". "It's lucky that my Granny lives across the street, she has been providing cups of bovril, biscuits and blankets".

Stagecoach offered it's apologies "We are doing everything we can" said busby dyree, Stagecoaches bus co-ordinator. "We have had engineers working nights to get back onto schedule" "We are very proud to have such loyal customers, and to the local paper for the free advertising, it's a shame we had to wait three years for the good press".

When asked what day the bus will actually arrive Dyree answered "no comment"

No comments:

Post a Comment