Wednesday 15 July 2009

Missing Student is Found ALIVE !





A 19 year old student, Jonesy Nile, was found alive yesterday, to the relief of his parents and his friend John, who he owed a tenner to.


"I was in the city of Exeter and decided to go to the walkabout with my mate John" said the gaunt and scratched Jonesy "I borrowed a tenner, had some 4X's and before I knew it I was in a bush",


Jonesy Nile was able to survive in the dense bush for 12 days, living off crisp packets, fag ends and hedgehogs, explaining the amount of scratches around his mouth.


"We were worried that Jonesy had left his wallet, iPod, friend, $10,000 in travellers cheques, mobile phone and passport at the walkabout bar" said his dad "You shouldn't go off without your phone, what an idiot".

No comments:

Post a Comment